INVESTING IN PEOPLE
One of our enterprise strategies is to invest in people. We believe that by investing in our employees we are strengthening our organizational capability, while at the same time we are developing a talented global workforce that can achieve results the right way.
OPERATIONAL / SERVICE – BALI AREA
- Head Operation Manager (Bali Area)
- Supervisor / Assistant Restaurant Manager (Ubud, Bali)
- Waiter & Waitress (Kuta, Bali)
- Cashier (Kuta, Bali)
- Purchasing Specialist (Kuta, Bali)
- Preferred Male for position 1 & 2.
- Has minimum 2 year experience in similar position at the same field.
- Can handle large groups and catering for position 1&2.
- Must know vendors/suppliers in Bali for position 5, and knows where to get supply in wet market.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Attractive, presentable, highly motivated, and team player.
- Honest, self-motivated, pleasant personality.
MARKETING / SALES – BALI AREA
- Sales & Marketing Executive (Kuta, Bali)
- Sales & Marketing Executive (Ubud, Bali)
Education and Experiences:
- 4-year college degree; with total 2-year work experience in sales and marketing discipline; knowledge of Hospitality, Tourism, Restaurant industry in Bali is a must.
- Hands-on skill in Graphic Designer tools such as Photoshop and CorelDraw.
- Internet savvy with an interest in Digital Marketing.
Core Work Activities – Managing Sales Activities
- Works with Sales and Marketing Manager in identifying the top accounts in the market (B2B and B2C), and conducts sales activities on behalf of the restaurant, such as sales call, cold call, food tasting invitation, site inspection, hosting famtrip, and events.
- Maintains complete and up-to-date information in database to verify accurate reporting and customer base information.
- Utilizes negotiation skills and creative selling abilities to uncover new business.
- Understands the overall market (e.g., competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand, seasonal tourists market, etc.) in order to sell effectively against the competition.
- Communicates trends, opportunities, and market changes to Sales and Marketing Manager and Board of Directors, as needed.
- Leverages all available sales strategy in an effort to optimize sales revenues.
- Tracks weekly activities and relationship to daily production.
- Periodic reports to Sales and Marketing Manager to align sales activities and production.
Core Work Activities – Managing Marketing Activities
- Helps in designing marketing promotional program, execution, and documentation.
- Designs marketing collateral for promotional purposes.
- Secures a good relationship with landlord/neighboring business.
- Manages social media account of each restaurant.
- Performs other duties if needed.
Please send your updated resume with recent photographs, certificates copy of professional qualifications, and reference letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED FOR INTERVIEW.